Receipt of Test Data under the Toxic Substances Control Act
This Notice document was issued by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
For related information, Open Docket Folder
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
Receipt of Test Data Under the Toxic Substances Control Act
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
EPA is announcing its receipt of test data submitted pursuant to a test rule issued by EPA under the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA). As required by TSCA, this document identifies each chemical substance and/or mixture for which test data have been received; the uses or intended uses of such chemical substance and/or mixture; and describes the nature of the test data received. Each chemical substance and/or mixture related to this announcement is identified in Unit I. underSUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION.
For Further Information Contact
For technical information contact: Heather Njo, Chemical Control Division (7405M), Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW.,Washington, DC 20460-0001; telephone number: (202) 564-2574; email address: email@example.com.
For general information contact: The TSCA-Hotline, ABVI-Goodwill, 422 South Clinton Ave., Rochester, NY 14620; telephone number: (202) 554-1404; email address: TSCA-Hotline@epa.gov.
I. Chemical Substances and/or Mixtures
Information about the following chemical substances and/or mixtures is provided in Unit IV.: 1-Decene, sulfurized (CAS No. 72162-15-3).
Section 4(d) of TSCA (15 U.S.C. 2603(d)) requires EPA to publish a notice in theFederal Registerreporting the receipt of test data submitted pursuant to test rules promulgated under TSCA section 4 (15 U.S.C. 2603).
III. Docket Information
A docket, identified by the docket identification (ID) number EPA-HQ-OPPT-2013-0677 has been established for thisFederal Registerdocument that announces the receipt of data. The test data received have been added to the docket for the TSCA section 4 test rule that required the test data. Use the document ID number provided in Unit IV. to access the test data in the docket for the related TSCA section 4 test rule.
The docket for thisFederal Registerdocument and the docket for each related TSCA section 4 test rule is available electronically at http://www.regulations.gov or in person at the Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics Docket (OPPT Docket), Environmental Protection Agency Docket Center (EPA/DC), West William Jefferson Clinton Bldg., Rm. 3334, 1301 Constitution Ave. NW., Washington, DC. The Public Reading Room is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The telephone number for the Public Reading Room is (202) 566-1744, and the telephone number for the OPPT Docket is (202) 566-0280. Please review the visitor instructions and additional information about the docket available at http://www.epa.gov/dockets.
IV. Test Data Received
This unit contains the information required by TSCA section 4(d) for the test data received by EPA.
1-Decene, sulfurized (CAS No. 72162-15-3).
1. Chemical Use(s): Used in the petroleum and coal products manufacturing industry as a lubricant additive.
2. Applicable Test Rule: (HPV3), 40 CFR 799.5089.
3. Test Data Received: The following listing describes the nature of the test data received. The test data have been added to the docket for the applicable TSCA section 4 test rule and can be found by referencing the document ID numbers provided. EPA reviews of test data will be added to the same docket upon completion.
4. Ecotoxicity. Toxicity to Microorganisms. The document ID number assigned to this data is EPA-HQ-OPPT-2009-0112-0265.
List of Subjects
Environmental protection, Hazardous substances, Reporting and Recordkeeping requirements.
Dated: June 27, 2014.
Maria J. Doe,
Director, Chemical Control Division, Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics.
[FR Doc. 2014-15762 Filed 7-3-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-P
No documents available.
| || |
Comment Period Closed
Show More Details
Date Posted: Jul 7, 2014
Federal Register Number: 2014-15762
This document is contained in
Related RINs: None
* This count refers to the total comment/submissions received on this document, as of 11:59 PM yesterday. Note: Agencies review all submissions, however some agencies may choose to redact, or withhold, certain submissions (or portions thereof) such as those containing private or proprietary information, inappropriate language, or duplicate/near duplicate examples of a mass-mail campaign. This can result in discrepancies between this count and those displayed when conducting searches on the Public Submission document type. For specific information about an agency’s public submission policy, refer to its website or the Federal Register document.
Document text and images courtesy of the