Meetings: SFIREG Full Committee
This Notice document was issued by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
For related information, Open Docket Folder
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
SFIREG Full Committee; Notice of Public Meeting
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The Association of American Pesticide Control Officials (AAPCO)/State FIFRA Issues Research and Evaluation Group (SFIREG), Full Committee will hold a 2-day meeting, beginning on June 10, 2013 and ending June 11, 2013. This notice announces the location and times for the meeting and sets forth the tentative agenda topics.
The meeting will be held on Monday, June 10, 2013, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and 8:30 a.m. to noon on Tuesday, June 11, 2013.
To request accommodation of a disability, please contact the person listed underFOR FURTHER INFORMATON CONTACT, preferably at least 10 daysprior to the meeting, to give EPA as much time as possible to process your request.
The meeting will be held at EPA, One Potomac Yard (South Bldg.), 1st Floor South Conference Room, 2777 Crystal Dr., Arlington, VA.
For Further Information Contact
Ron Kendall, Field External Affairs Division, Office of Pesticide Programs, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001; telephone number: (703) 305-5561; fax number: (703) 305-5884; email address: email@example.com. or Grier Stayton, SFIREG Executive Secretary, P.O. Box 466, Milford, DE 19963; telephone number (302) 422-8152; fax: (302) 422-2435; email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. General Information
A. Does this action apply to me?
You may be potentially affected by this action if you are interested in pesticide regulation issues affecting States and any discussion between EPA and SFIREG on FIFRA field implementation issues related to human health, environmental exposure to pesticides, and insight into EPA's decision-making process. You are invited and encouraged to attend the meetings and participate as appropriate. Potentially affected entities may include, but are not limited to:
Those persons who are or may be required to conduct testing of chemical substances under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetics Act (FFDCA), or the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) and those who sell, distribute or use pesticides, as well as any non-government organization.
This listing is not intended to be exhaustive, but rather provides a guide for readers regarding entities likely to be affected by this action. Other types of entities not listed in this unit could also be affected. If you have any questions regarding the applicability of this action to a particular entity, consult the person listed underFOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT.
B. How can I get copies of this document and other related information?
The docket for this action, identified by docket ID number EPA-HQ-OPP-2013-0001 is available at http://www.regulations.gov, or at the Office of Pesticide Programs Regulatory Public Docket Center (EPA/DC), EPA West Bldg., Rm. 3334, 1301 Constitution Ave. NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001. The Public Reading Room is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The telephone number for the Public Reading Room is (202) 566-1744, and the telephone number for the OPP Docket is (703) 305-5805. Please review the visitor instructions and additional information about the docket available at http://www.epa.gov/dockets.
II. Tentative Agenda Topics
The following are tentative agenda topics for the upcoming meeting.
1. Pesticide re-registration update.
2. Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP) update/progress on issue papers/emerging issue papers.
3. Status of pollinator protection issues policy development.
4. Environmental Quality Issues Working Committee (EQI WC) Report.
5. Cooperative agreement guidance/grant template.
6. Pesticide Operations and Management Working Committee (POM WC) Report.
7. National Pesticide Information Center/State Lead Agency.
8. Insecticide performance measures development.
9. Discussion on use of risk mitigation statements on labels.
10. Distributor label enforcement coordination/evidence collection.
11. Program performance measures development and implementation.
12. Tribal Pesticide Program Council (TPPC) Report.
III. How can I request to participate in this meeting?
This meeting is open for the public to attend. You may attend the meeting without further notification.
List of Subjects
Dated: May 15, 2013.
Daniel A. Helfgott,
Acting Director, Field External Affairs Division, Office of Pesticide Programs.
[FR Doc. 2013-12647 Filed 5-28-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-P
No documents available.
| || |
Comment Period Closed
Show More Details
Date Posted: May 29, 2013
Federal Register Number: 2013-12647
This document is contained in
Related Dockets: None
Related RINs: None
* This count refers to the total comment/submissions received on this document, as of 11:59 PM yesterday. Note: Agencies review all submissions, however some agencies may choose to redact, or withhold, certain submissions (or portions thereof) such as those containing private or proprietary information, inappropriate language, or duplicate/near duplicate examples of a mass-mail campaign. This can result in discrepancies between this count and those displayed when conducting searches on the Public Submission document type. For specific information about an agency’s public submission policy, refer to its website or the Federal Register document.
Document text and images courtesy of the