Meetings: SFIREG Full Committee
This Notice document was issued by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
For related information, Open Docket Folder
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
SFIREG Full Committee; Notice of Public Meeting
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The Association of American Pesticide Control Officials (AAPCO)/State FIFRA Issues Research and Evaluation Group (SFIREG) Full Committee, will hold a 2-day meeting, beginning on December 10, 2012, and ending December 11, 2012. This notice announces the location and times for the meeting and sets forth the tentative agenda topics.
The meeting will be held on Monday, December 10, 2012, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Tuesday, December 11, 2012, from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon.
To request accommodation of a disability, please contact the person listed underFOR FURTHER INFORMATON CONTACT, preferably at least 10 days prior to the meeting, to give EPA as much time as possible to process your request.
The meeting will be held at EPA, One Potomac Yard (South Bldg.), 2777 Crystal Dr., Arlington VA, 1st Floor, South Conference Room.
For Further Information Contact
Ron Kendall, Field External Affairs Division (7506P), Office of Pesticide Programs, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001; telephone number: (703) 305-5561; fax number: (703) 305-5884; email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Grier Stayton, SFIREG Executive Secretary, P.O. Box 466, Milford, DE 19963; telephone number: (302) 422-8152; fax number: (302) 422-2435; email address: email@example.com.
I. General Information
A. Does this action apply to me?
You may be potentially affected by this action if you are interested in pesticide regulation issues affecting States and any discussion between EPA and SFIREG on the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) field implementation issues related to human health, environmental exposure to pesticides, and insight into EPA's decisionmaking process. You are invited and encouraged to attend the meetings and participate as appropriate. Potentially affected entities may include, but are not limited to:
Those persons who are or may be required to conduct testing of chemical substances under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act (FFDCA) or FIFRA and those who sell, distribute, or use pesticides, as well as any non-government organization.
If you have any questions regarding the applicability of this action to a particular entity, consult the person listed underFOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT.
B. How can I get copies of this document and other related information?
The docket for this action, identified by docket identification (ID) number EPA-HQ-OPP-2012-0003, is available at http://www.regulations.gov, or at the Office of Pesticide Programs Regulatory Public Docket (OPP Docket) in the Environmental Protection Agency Docket Center (EPA/DC), EPA West Bldg., Rm. 3334, 1301 Constitution Ave. NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001. The Public Reading Room is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The telephone number for the Public Reading Room is (202) 566-1744, and the telephone number for the OPP Docket is (703) 305-5805. Please review the visitor instructions and additional information about the docket available at http://www.epa.gov/dockets.
II. Tentative Agenda Topics
1. Responses to SFIREG Pyrethroid labeling issue letter.
2. Cooperative Agreement Guidance/Grant Template Discussion.
3. EPA Region/State Lead Agency Relationships/Roles.
4. Pollinator Protection Issues.
5. Issue Paper: Methomyl Fly Bait Restricted Use Classification.
6. Issue Paper: Defining Aquatic Habitat on Label.
7. Regional Issues/Responses to pre-SFIREG Questionnaire.
8. “State Regulator in Residence” Program.
9. Tribal Certification Policy Implementation.
10. Regulating Effects of Pesticides Outside Control of Applicator.
11. Performance Measures and How They Will be Implemented.
III. How can I request to participate in this meeting?
This meeting is open for the public to attend. You may attend the meeting without further notification. If requesting special accommodations, please seeDATES.
List of Subjects
Environmental protection, Pesticides and pests.
Dated: November 6, 2012.
Robert C. McNally,
Acting Director, Field External Affairs Division, Office of Pesticide Programs.
[FR Doc. 2012-28085 Filed 11-20-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-P
No documents available.
| || |
Comment Period Closed
Show More Details
Date Posted: Nov 21, 2012
Federal Register Number: 2012-28085
This document is contained in
* This count refers to the total comment/submissions received on this document, as of 11:59 PM yesterday. Note: Agencies review all submissions, however some agencies may choose to redact, or withhold, certain submissions (or portions thereof) such as those containing private or proprietary information, inappropriate language, or duplicate/near duplicate examples of a mass-mail campaign. This can result in discrepancies between this count and those displayed when conducting searches on the Public Submission document type. For specific information about an agency’s public submission policy, refer to its website or the Federal Register document.
Document text and images courtesy of the