2013-08-20 Appliance Standards and Rulemaking Federal Advisory Committee: Notice of Open Teleconference/Webinar; Notice of open Teleconference/ Webinar.
This Proposed Rule document was issued by the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Office (EERE)
For related information, Open Docket Folder
DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
10 CFR Part 429
[Docket No. EERE-2013-BT-NOC-0023]
Appliance Standards and Rulemaking Federal Advisory Committee: Notice of Open Teleconference/Webinar
Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Department of Energy.
Notice of open Teleconference/Webinar.
This notice announces a meeting of the Appliance Standards and Rulemaking Federal Advisory Committee (ASRAC). The Federal Advisory Committee Act, requires that agencies publish notice of an advisory committee meeting in theFederal Register.
Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. (EDT).
Webinar Only, you may register at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/304561617.
For Further Information Contact
John Cymbalsky, ASRAC Designated Federal Officer, Program Manager for Appliance Standards and Building Codes, U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 950 L'Enfant Plaza SW., Washington, DC 20024. Email: email@example.com.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice and recommendations to the Energy Department on the development of standards and test procedures for residential appliances and commercial equipment, certification and enforcement of standards, and product labeling.
Tentative Agenda: (Subject to change; final agenda will be posted at http://www1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/appliance_standards/asrac.html:
○ Openly review and deliberate on working group's formed recommendations.
Public Participation: Members of the public are welcome to observe the business of the meeting and, if time allows, may make oral statements during the specified period for public comment. To attend the meeting and/or to make oral statements regarding any of the items on the agenda, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please indicate your name, organization (if appropriate), citizenship, and contact information. Please note that foreign nationals visiting DOE Headquarters are subject to advance security screening procedures.
Members of the public will be heard in the order in which they sign up for the Public Comment Period. Time allotted per speaker will depend on the number of individuals who wish to speak but will not exceed five minutes. Reasonable provision will be made to include the scheduled oral statements on the agenda. The co-chairs of theCommittee will make every effort to hear the views of all interested parties and to facilitate the orderly conduct of business.
Participation in the meeting is not a prerequisite for submission of written comments. ASRAC invites written comments from all interested parties. Any comments submitted must identify the ASRAC, and provide docket number EERE-2013-BT-NOC-0005. Comments may be submitted using any of the following methods:
1. Federal eRulemaking Portal: www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
2. Email: ASRAC@ee.doe.gov. Include docket number EERE-2013-BT-NOC-0005 in the subject line of the message.
3. Mail: Ms. Brenda Edwards, U.S. Department of Energy, Building Technologies Program, Mailstop EE-2J, 1000 Independence Avenue SW., Washington, DC 20585-0121. If possible, please submit all items on a compact disc (CD), in which case it is not necessary to include printed copies.
4. Hand Delivery/Courier: Ms. Brenda Edwards, U.S. Department of Energy, Building Technologies Program, 950 L'Enfant Plaza SW., Suite 600, Washington, DC 20024. Telephone: (202) 586-2945. If possible, please submit all items on a CD, in which case it is not necessary to include printed copies.
No telefacsimilies (faxes) will be accepted.
Docket: The docket is available for review at www.regulations.gov, includingFederal Registernotices, public meeting attendee lists and transcripts, comments, and other supporting documents/materials. All documents in the docket are listed in the www.regulations.gov index. However, not all documents listed in the index may be publicly available, such as information that is exempt from public disclosure.
The Secretary of Energy has approved publication of today's notice of proposed rulemaking.
Issued in Washington, DC, on August 13, 2013.
Kathleen B. Hogan,
Deputy Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency,Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy.
[FR Doc. 2013-20273 Filed 8-19-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6450-01-P
No documents available.
| || |
Comment Period Closed
Sep 5 2013, at 11:59 PM ET
Show More Details
Date Posted: Aug 20, 2013
CFR: 10 CFR Part 429
Federal Register Number: 2013-20273
This document is contained in
Related Dockets: None
Related RINs: None
* This count refers to the total comment/submissions received on this document, as of 11:59 PM yesterday. Note: Agencies review all submissions, however some agencies may choose to redact, or withhold, certain submissions (or portions thereof) such as those containing private or proprietary information, inappropriate language, or duplicate/near duplicate examples of a mass-mail campaign. This can result in discrepancies between this count and those displayed when conducting searches on the Public Submission document type. For specific information about an agency’s public submission policy, refer to its website or the Federal Register document.
Document text and images courtesy of the