2014-02-14 Energy Conservation Program: Energy Conservation Standards for Commercial and Industrial Electric Motors; Correction.
This Proposed Rule document was issued by the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Office (EERE)
For related information, Open Docket Folder
DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
10 CFR Part 431
[Docket Number EERE-2010-BT-STD-0027]
Energy Conservation Program: Energy Conservation Standards for Commercial and Industrial Electric Motors
In proposed rule document 2013-28776 appearing on pages 73589-73681 in the issue of Friday, December 6, 2013, make the following corrections:
1. On page 73594, Table I.5 should appear as set forth below:
2. On page 73627, Tables IV.10 and IV.11 should appear as follows:
3. On page 73634, in Table IV.14, In the second row, in the second column “1.61” Should read “51.61”.
4. On page 73679, in § 431.25(d), Table 4 should appear as set forth below:
[FR Doc. C1-2013-28776 Filed 2-13-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 1505-01-D
No documents available.
| || |
Comment Period Closed
Show More Details
Date Posted: Feb 14, 2014
CFR: 10 CFR Part 431
Federal Register Number: C1-2013-28776
This document is contained in
Related Dockets: None
Related RINs: None
* This count refers to the total comment/submissions received on this document, as of 11:59 PM yesterday. Note: Agencies review all submissions, however some agencies may choose to redact, or withhold, certain submissions (or portions thereof) such as those containing private or proprietary information, inappropriate language, or duplicate/near duplicate examples of a mass-mail campaign. This can result in discrepancies between this count and those displayed when conducting searches on the Public Submission document type. For specific information about an agency’s public submission policy, refer to its website or the Federal Register document.
Document text and images courtesy of the