2005-10-25 Energy Conservation Standards for Certain Consumer Products and Commercial and Industrial Equipment; Correction.
This Rule document was issued by the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Office (EERE)
For related information, Open Docket Folder
DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
10 CFR Parts 430 and 431
Energy Conservation Standards for Certain Consumer Products and Commercial and Industrial Equipment
In rule document 05-20701 beginning on page 60407 in the issue of Tuesday, October 18, 2005, make the following corrections:
1. On page 60413, in §430.32(u), in the second table, under the first column, in the 12th line, “Lamp Power20” should read “Lamp Power≥20”.
2. On page 60415, in §431.97(b), in the table, in the fourth column, the heading “Efficiency level” should read “Efficiency level†”.
3. On the same page, in the same section, in the same table, in the same column, in the fifth entry, “EER = 1 1.0*” should read “EER = 11.0*”.
4. On the same page, in the same section, in the same table, in the third footnote, “*EER” should read “†EER”.
5. On page 60416, in §431.136, the table is corrected to read as follows:
[FR Doc. C5-20701 Filed 10-24-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 1505-01-D
No documents available.
| || |
Comments Not Accepted
Show More Details
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2005
CFR: 10 CFR 430,431
Federal Register Number: C5-20701
This document is contained in
Related RINs: 1904-AB54
Document text and images courtesy of the